Monday 15 March 2010

He awoke on a beach in Aberystwyth

Tonight we are plying our musical wares across the border in Wales, in Aberystwyth to be exact. We are on with a host of other acts in the Angel (near the castle ruins) at the top of the high street as part of a show put on by Bay Radio, which is the student station. As a matter of fact back in my uni days I used to do quite a bit for Bay, including design the current logo. Really looking forward to this, and if you're in Aber you should come down. It's a pound in and theres 5 or so bands so you can't really lose.

We will also be handing out some special commemorative pamphlets which I've thrown together which are quite exciting and fold out into a very diy poster. That's a poster that I made myself with bits of paper, not a poster about diy. Sorry for the confusion.

Kicks off tonight at around 7.30pm.

x

No comments: