Saturday 13 February 2010

Pin badge of honour



So this evening has been spent playing around with badge designs which are a long time over due whilst drinking some lovely Jim Beam I bought at Christmas and listening to Yeasayer's new LP and (wait for it...) Ke$ha's album, which is my obligatory pop album of the year. It's actually very enjoyable, although it does sadden me that she has basically ripped Uffie off and made a career of it whilst Uffie... well, what did Uffie do? Did she ever release a record? Who knows.

Anyway, I digress. Above are four badge designs for you to ponder. Which do you like best? Let me know, as I am going to be getting them made during the week. You'll have to use your imagination to think of them as circles, as I couldn't be bothered to spend any more time fighting Paint Shop Pro.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Jim Beam

Graham said...

Ke$ha had obviously gone to my head and I forgot what I was drinking. Either that, or you're more of an alcoholic than me ;)