Thursday 18 February 2010

Reasons to be cheerful

Well, it turned out I couldn't rationalise which design was the best so I ordered all four. Yes, you read correctly, all four. They should be in some process of creation as I type, and hopefully next week they will arrive on my doorstep. Until the finished product comes however I got around to making some mock-ups.

Tonight Lucy and I are off to see Joyous at the new Little Civic. I'm quite interested to see what they are like as currently their myspace is a little barren (they are in the studio at the mo), so this will be my first taste of what they have to offer. You can read a little more about them and check out their très cool t-shirts over on their myspace or read their amusing blog - link over on the right.

Next gig for us is a week on Sunday at the Source bar in Shrewsbury - a double headline with Is This Paris? It's a tale of two cities, so to speak. Stay tuned for further information.

No comments: